Adada Care Services (ACS) is looking for Health Care Assistants and Support Workers in Frodsham Cheshire and surrounding areas, preferably drivers.
As specified, you will be working Mornings and/or Afternoons and/or Nights, including shift working, weekends, unsociable hours, and bank holidays.
- working with service users to maximise the options available to them.
- encouraging choice, participation and motivation of service users
- Reporting to the Senior Care Assistant/Senior Support Worker/Team Leader (will vary dependent upon individual Service structure)
- supporting service users with their physical care and personal hygiene
- ensuring that their independence is promoted
- complying with the rules regarding delegation of nursing tasks
- promote an effective communication with service users, relatives, friends, other healthcare professionals
- encouraging service users to maintain maximum independence, bearing in mind their physical and emotional condition
- keep accurate individual records
- become familiar with any changes in the service users’ condition at the beginning of each shift
- assisting with the intake of food and drinks
- helping service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities
- experience of providing personal care
- ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- effective communication
- ability to work flexibly
- ability to maintain accurate records
- good basic literacy skills
- Experience, working with service users in their own homes, working in hospital or care home setting
- Relevant training ( mandatory care training, First Aid, Moving and Handling Training desired; we can assist with further training)
- Verifiable DBS (we can assist with application)
- Satisfactory references.
- additional rate for travel expenses (terms & conditions apply)
- a local work setting to suit your work-life balance
- a flexible working schedule
- high-quality training opportunities to promote your career in care
- competitive rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience
- benefit from our high-quality training services to promote your career in care
- enjoy the flexibility of working with a dedicated agency
- We are an equal opportunities employer
Interested? Then apply right now with your up-to-date CV.
For queries regarding the job and a detailed job description, do not hesitate to contact us:
Tel: 033 0058 2045
As we are currently receiving a high volume of applications, please be aware that it may take some time for us to reply. However, if you have not heard from us after 6 weeks, your application was not successful
Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
£9 - £12.00